sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

ex animo dicere CXXVII



"Lord, I want to thank you for this film. I want to thank you for the shoot. Everything went so well. I want to thank you for all the happiness involved. We all made this film in honour of you. Let me pray for every single person who watches this film, may they be willing to encounter you in a new way, may they gain a new vision of you. I want to thank you, Lord, for everyone being so deeply impressed, and let me thank you for them having found out that you love them and that you have a plan for their life. In the name of Jesus. Amen."

"Lord, I dedicate this project to your cross, the cross of victory. I profess in the name of all the people who are chosen to fulfill your plan. I profess that you, Jesus Christ, you are our Lord and our living God; that you are the master of this film, the master of Austria. I profess that you want to do something completely new with this film, something that no one can foresee or predict, Lord, you can do it."

"Lord, take this film to our hearts, enlighten us so that we realise what we are meant to show. This film will present you, almighty God, saviour and Lord. Talk through us, guide and direct us and move the hearts of the audience."

* imagens: screen gods.

É com essas três preces filmadas em voz alta que Ulrich Seidl começa este documentário intimista, ora doméstico, mas em geral ambientado em templos permeados por um estéril marasmo de sacristia; é assim que começamos a ouvir o coração, o louvor (às vezes como é, às vezes apenas bizarro) e as conversas (monólogos, em verdade) entre grandes amigos. Entre um fiel e o filho do homem: Jesus, you know. O que não me espanta é constatar que, por outro lado, há a parcela significativa de cristãos que não querem viver como Cristo, isto é, financeiramente humilhados, na busca. Amiguinhos, Deus só nos escutará quando nossas semelhanças voltarem, isto é, quando dominarmos a habilidade de produzir acidentes arbitrários.


Alors, alleluia, Jesus!

2 comentários: